Saturday, September 27, 2008

[ 23.9.08 ] - east coast park

That day went to east coast park. it was the DBA/14 class outing. haha.
I was the only girl who didnot know how to cycle. It was so embarrassing.
But then, my friends were really GOOD! they started taking turns to teach me.
ALL thanks to LUCHELLA, MADELINE, CELESTE. they were the main teachers.
however, i also want to thank MEI MEI, YVONNE, JEK & YANTING who were to give me support. LOL.
especially mei mei. she waited for me whenever i stop or when i can't catch up with the others.
I'm also quite shocked that i managed to learn how to cycle within an hour's time. my friends said that i'm a fast learner. ahaha!
However, after i knew how to cycle, the rest of them wanted to cycle to other place that was far away. As a beginner, it was tiring & abit scary. there were so many slopes & curves.
my pace is considered quite slow compared to them. they waited for me at one corner. I thought of stopping at where they were. However, i don't know why my bicycle went out of control. I knock onto my friend's tyre & i fall onto the ground with the bicycle. OMG! there's abit of scratches on my legs & my hands were all dirty!
there were also a few blue-blacks on my legs. so ugly.. haha! But then its worth it! I learnt how to cycle :)
here's the photos!

Learning how to cycle :D
YEAH!! managed to cycle on my own.

me, jek, yvonne, celeste

jek, me, mei mei, madeline
The girls. ( meimei & yvon not inside)


that day was really fun!
I enjoyed spending time with the girls. HAHA!
They are planning to go Zoo/ night safari the next time round! :)

No comments: