Thursday, April 16, 2009

[16/4/09]
Freshman orientation programme (FOP) has finally ended.
Really tired after four days of FOP. Finally, i can rest.
School is reopening soon. I'm not sure whether should i be excited or not.
I'm quite sad about it. Most of my classmates are all in different classes.
After a year with my class, dba/1a/14, i find that my class is a great class &
i do not wish to have any changes.
ok, lets talk about other things.
A few days ago, on monday, is the first day of orientation.
I'm excited to see my class freshmens.
During day 1, most of them were quite quiet. I did talk to some of them but they're quite shy.
hahaha.
after the orientation, i went to meet yinqing, yulin & deniece. we went causeway to catch a movie.
we went to watch the SNIPER. haha, yulin was like talking & talking when we're watching the movie.
after our movie, we went to have our dinner at pastamania. We had a girls talk while eating...haha!


Orientation day2:
My yr 1 class, DBF/02, played some games that day. Games such as trust fall, pass the chair, body parts
The first station was trust fall. It was held at the beach volleyball. It was so hot in the afternoon!
I was being asked to demostrate the trust fall to the class. Though it was quite scary, i trust my class &
i manage to do it. however, there're also some problems that i've met. shall not touch on the unhappy stuffs.


During day 3 of the orientation, we did some games again. We had a compeition between classes in DBF. My class won the 2nd place! good job :)
we also did some flag day stuff. their flag day shirt is much more nicer than my batch's shirt.
Day 4 ( last day of FOP) :
Today is the flag day. Our location is at ang mo kio, which is quite a good venue.
During lunch time, yvonne & i went to eat new york new york with 3other girls in my class. I ate the teriyaki chicken chop. the rest went to mos burger. we went seperate ways cause some wanted pasta. haha.
my class did quite well for their flag day & they collected an amount of $720.22!!!
yvon, me, yi peng, xinyi, qiuyue :)
So over all, though it was really tiring but i'm really happy to be the facil of DBF/02. they're really funny & nice people. I was chatting to some of them in msn and we're hoping that we're be able to see each other in school though orientation has alrd ended. :D
3 more days to go...before school reopens.

No comments: