Thursday, May 28, 2009

[ THE PERANAKAN BALL- Singapore Indoor Stadium ]

It was something that happened quite long ago. haha.
BUT... i'm still going to update on it.
Initially, i was supposed to post this entry on thurs
during my break. However, my classmates came to disturb me when i was writting my blog. Thus, didn't managed to post the entry. :D

That saturday, I went to watch the Little Nonya musical-drama concert with my family and relatives.
Overall, the concert was quite nice. =)

When I was waiting for my relatives, we met Edmund Chen. I didn't see him inititally, it is my sis who saw him.
He looks so young even though he's around 4o+ years old. He came with his children to support his wife, Xiang Yun.
Of course, we took a photo with him! =D
hahaha. he chatted with us for a while and went back in.

When we went into the stadium and there were quite many people in there.
We went to our seats which were quite near the stage. It was the $98 seats if i'm not wrong.
We went there to support my cousin-in-law, Brandon Wong!! hahaha
I took a photo with Nat Ho and Felicia Chin in the stadium. However, the photo that I've taken with Felicia was not well taken. So, i'm going to post the photo that I've taken with Nat ho & Edmund Chen only. HAHA.
I didn't managed to take a photo with my cousin-in-law as he was busy.

So here are some photos that I've taken that day:


Me with Edmund Chen & sister :)


Me with Nat Ho & Sis!


Starting of the concert.


Chen Tai Ming, Brandon Wong & Ben
(in disguise as women) haha


Ann Kok, Diya, Carrie and the others dancing.


The Lead actor & actress, Dai Yang Tian and Jeanette Aw.


The END ~

No comments: