Hey people, it has been a long time since i blog. Haha..so I'm back again!
Today, we had our UCCD presentation. Overall, it was alright. Finally, one project ended.
Now, I'm left with RWPS, SSM, GEMS projects and coming up the MR project.
Still, FULL OF PROJECTS!!!
LAST SAT, i went to watch HARRY POTTER & THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE with my sister!
Its kind of sad and funny throughout the whole movie. (Its quite touching at some parts of the movie. So, I did shed some tears) haha.
We book the tickets online..the seats were almost fully taken. We check through a few slots and found one with seats in the middle, on the left side. hahaha!
There's a wizard combo that they've introduced for the movie, Harry potter.
and, we bought that combo. its so cute! its a bottle with a wizard hat & a pot, containing the popcorn.
HAHAHA :D
Yupp. So, i hope that we can do the projects quickly and put an end to everything. I'm quite tired & stressed up, with so many projects on hand and exams that are coming up.
ok, i'll be back to blog again when i'm free. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment