Saturday, September 26, 2009

[ Formula 1: 25 Sep]

Yesterday was the first day of my F1 job. Overall, its was alright just that our legs were very tired.
The suite that I'm serving is DHL company.
The guests were all friendly. So do my leader, Ramli and ambassador, Rahima.
It was the first time for me doing F&B jobs. I've gain quite a number of knowledge through yesterday's work.
Have to thank my leader for the guidance! haha.

So, here's some photos that I've manage to take using my lousy phone :D
Didnt manage to take photos of the F1 cars and tracks.


Me & Fazzy :)


Us again!!




My new friend, Janice =)



Haha, I'm not working today. But I'm going to go back to work on Sunday, the final race!
Yesterday, reached home at about 2am. Damn tiring. Later going to my cousin's house for my nephew's birthday celebration.
Poor Fazz, Jem & Xf, they're working today. hey..you all have to work hard & drink lots of water ok. haha.
ALL THE BEST!! :))

No comments: