Saturday, January 30, 2010

[ 1~23 Jan 2010]

It has been a while since I've blogged. My friends are all complaining that my post is outdated. haha!
So i'll just do a brief summary of what i've done for the past few weeks.
Recently has been REALLY BUSY with projects. endless projects for us. Finally got a short break this weekend.
Other than school work & events, I spend most of my time with my dearest family & friends.
:)

So here are the photos that I've taken :

















And yesterday, we celebrated sixuan's 20th bday which falls on 31st Jan.
We took some photos. Shall wait for xueying to upload the photos. =)

Overall, I had bad + good days. Bad is that for the past few weeks we were really packed with projects. Many of us didn't rest well, eat well and some fall sick. BUT then..the good thing is that, we finally finished 3 reports &2 presentation yesterday! Upcoming there'll be 2 more new projects to work on. -.-

CNY is round the corner, in a about 2weeks time. I LOVE CNY!! BUT....after cny, I've got EXAMS :/
which means that, i can't really enjoy to the fullest. have to leave some time for revision.

No comments: