Last week, I had a class chalet with DBA14!
Its at NSRCC, somewhere near changi. The chalet is nice..big & clean.
Hahaha. Overall, i had a nice time spending with them.
We had bbq, playing bowling, playing card games.
and also we drank lots of plain water. haha!
I'm quite awake at the chalet. most of them went to sleep & I'm still awake.
I'm quite surprised that most of them went to sleep. I only went to sleep at around 6am & woke up at around 9am.
I still remember my last yr class's chalet. we didn't sleep at all and we cycled to watch the sunrise.
haha.
So here's some photos !!!

DBA 14!!

Peggie, Sixuan, Mad, Me & Xueying :)

We had a bday surprise for maddy!!

Me, Mad & Fazz! =))

while waiting for the shutter bus~ haha.

Fazz, Me, Chloe, Mad, Sixuan & Peggie!
No comments:
Post a Comment