Wednesday, September 16, 2009

[16.9.09]

Today i went out with Yinqing! First, we went Bugis which is requested by her. After that we went to Orchard.
Suppose I'm the one who wanted to buy things. In the end, she was the one who spend the most. haha!
There's an outlet at orchard selling Korean stuffs, called the ETUDE house. AND...Lee min ho is the one who is endorsing the products. oh my, he's so handsome. haha.
Yinqing & I bought some stuff from the shop & got his poster :) !

So here's 2 photos that we've taken at Pastamania:






[10.09.09]

Last Thursday, I went out with Ligeng to sentosa!
In the morning, it rained. BUT, luckily it stopped in the afternoon.
Both of us were relieved!
haha. we bought chicken rice there for our lunch. Its so funny, eating chicken rice under the big hot sun.
We went there for sun tanning. but the results wasn't that effective for me. I just got a little bit darker.
Many of them didn't notice the change. sad. haha. think I've to go for a few more times.
and though its weekday, its still quite crowded.

Here's some photos we've taken:





No comments: