Yesterday had a family gathering at Marina bay.
The function room is situated at 44th floor and the scenery there was nice.
We can see the Esplanade, S'pore flyer and the Casino (still in progress). haha
I really had fun yesterday though i didn't get the lucky draw prizes.
The prizes are good. Its Chanel! hahaha.
We took lots of photos there. So many people brought cameras. Be it digital camera
or DSLR. I'm still waiting for my cousins to upload their photos!
The group photos are with them because it was taken using their DSLR. mine is
just a digital camera :D
So let me just upload some photos that I've taken!! :))

mummy & me :)


me-ponz-sis

Sis & me

This is Xiao Jie!!! Cute right?

Xiao jie & me =)

This is En En!!! smiling so happily..

En en again! :)

This is An An!! =))

FOOD!!!!

me- helen- mum!
[They "cheated". they tiptoe to be the same height as me. HAHA]

mirror image of us!


Night scenery...

My god brothers, also my cousins, with me. haha!

Wayne with me

Helen and my 3 cute nephews!!!

FOOD..2nd round!

The Sail building.
No comments:
Post a Comment