Sunday, October 18, 2009

[16 Oct: DBA 14 08/09 outing]

That Friday, we had a class outing at orchard. We had our dinner at Swensens which is located at ion.
The Swensens outlet at ion is really hard to find. However, everyone managed to find it.
The total bill if I didn't remember wrongly should be $200 plus. hahaha.

After our dinner, we walked to cineleisure. Something happened in between while we're walking to cine. Something unlucky happened to two people. shall not elaborate on it. haha
When we reach cine, we went to play pool. I'm not very good at it because i just got to know how to play on Thurs, which is the day before. and I have to thank my pool teacher, D. haha!
So here's some photos that we've taken:
the rest are on FB! :)

The Girls!!

Me, Madeline!

Me & Celes :)


Me, luchella & Meimei =)


[15 Oct: Out with my girls]

That Thursday, I went out with my sec sch friends! Its great to see them again. haha
I met Yinqing to buy her list of things. Then we went to wait for the rest at suntec. While waiting, we started taking photos.
Unfortunately, Ligeng & Yvonne isn't free to meet up with us. So, there's only 5 of us. Actually should be 6, including baby Nicole. haha! We went to Astons for dinner. Luckily we went there earlier. The queue was quite long after we went in. We had a great talk that night. However, its kind of short. So, lets meet up again girls! =)

Here's the photos!
as usual, more will be up on FB. haha.





NICOLE!!





Deniece, Me, Yulin & Nicole!



The Girls!!

Lanyun, Nicole, Yinqing, Yulin, Me, Deniece!

No comments: