I shall briefly talk about what has happened today & yesterday.
Today, I went out with my cousin & sis to vivo.
We had some photo shoots there as well as at orchard. the photos were taken for my cousin's assignment.
The afternoon photo shoot was taken at vivo. After that, we went cineleisure kbox! haha. We sang for 4hrs.
After singing, we carried on with the night photo shoot before going home.
Overall, it was a fun day that I've spend with my cousin & sister :)
So here are some of the photos!!









US!!
[APEC 09]- 14.11.09
Yesterday, I went to work for the APEC event at esplanade.
I was allocated as the food server for the Chinese cuisine.
Before the event started, all of us had to do makeup & hairdo. It was done by people hired by the company.
The hairdo was alright. just that the fringe isn't very nice. BUT, i don't like the make up at all. It's too thick.
the eyeliner was too thick. my eyes look so black. Had a hard time washing the eyes as well as my hair, which was full of hair spray.
My job was kind of easy. but my legs were tired after long hours of standing.
I knew some friends through this event. some from sp, np & nyp. really nice knowing them :)
Didnt take much photos after the event because fazz & I had to rush for the last train.
(there's also a few grp photos with the company)
Here's 2 photos of fazz & me.
BEFORE

AFTER

I'm tired. Heading to bed now. tmr have to go back to school to do feb project.
nights people! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment