Wednesday, November 25, 2009

[ Mr & Ms SP 09/10: 20 Nov ]

Last friday, my friends and I attended an event organised by spsu.
WHICH IS...MR & MS SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC!
It's a pageant competition.
This year, I'm attending as an audience. Thus, it is much relaxing compared to last year.
Last year, I was part of the committee for mmsp 08/09, under the publication team.
Although it was tired & busy organizing the event, it was a good experience that I had :)
The friends that who went with me on friday are Madd, Fazz, Xf, Meimei, Yvon & Celes!

So here are some of the photos!!

Fazz, Celes, Me, Mad :)




Me, Fazz, Xf, Mad =)



Fazz, Me, Xueying, Mad!


below are the 10 finalists!! with their beautiful evening gowns & suits.


Me & ligeng :D


Me, Meimei, Yvon! :)



[ Jeremy's B'day surprise: 22 Nov ]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEM! The actual day of the bday boy's birthday is on the 19 of Nov. However, we celebrated with him on Sunday.
haha. The surprise was quite successful :)
Overall, that day was real fun! though is a short one.
We played a few games that were funny. There were cake eating & balloon bursting competition. I was part of the cake eating competition, against xf. Of course i was given a smaller piece of cake to eat as i'm a girl. haha. So, the result is that....I WON! haha. can't believe it right.
We did video them down but i'm having some difficulties uploading it on FB.
So, you shall wait. haha.

A few photos over here!
(rest are on FB)





Oh man, MST are coming. 6 modules to be tested. AND..we don't have any study week.
I really have to study hard for my tests!! :)
So, won't be updating my blog till my MST are over.

No comments: